Tuesday, June 23, 2009

WE'RE VISITING SANDY POND THIS WEEKEND

We haven't visited Sandy Pond in 4 years. We are going to this coming weekend.

We will be attending Sandy Creek Central School's annual alumni banquet on Friday, and visiting several friends on Saturday.

I'd like to take Barb dancing somewhere Fri & Sat nights but I don't know where there is live country music or classic rock these days.

She loves to dance.
And I like dancing with her - especially the slow dances.

Also, staying at Acutec Lodge on water's edge (next the Jo Maas's home). That is a special treat. My old friend Rob Smith let me have it for the weekend. Rob's a good man - - even though he's a Steelers fan. HA!HA!

Hope there's a coffee maker there, because I don't want to waste a lot of time sleeping.

CARPE DIEM...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you - your comments will make my day!